At Library House Surgery we are dedicated to providing a high quality service, to all our patients. Our vision and core values have been developed over many years of serving patients in the Chorley area. Our vision is;
Library House Surgery exists to deliver quality primary healthcare to the registered population. This is done in a safe environment where all patients are treated with dignity and respect whilst being fully involved in decisions about their care.
Our aims and objectives are to:
- Ensure the patient will always come first, treated with dignity and respect.
- Provide NHS general medical services of the highest quality.
- Ensure our team are always appropriately qualified and trained.
- Continually improve and develop, using best practice and wider learning events.
- Consistently engage with our patients to help shape our future provision.
- Help prevent disease and poor health through good patient education, engagement and advice.