You can order your repeat medications using one of the following methods
- Online: using the NHS App
- By phone: 01257 441 771 (10am to 1pm)
- In person: Tick the medication you need to order on the B Side of your Repeat Prescription and drop it in the post box in main reception.
In order to successfully order your repeat prescription you must:
- Not order more than 7 days before your current prescription is due to expire.
- Be up-to date with your medication reviews.
- Allow 2 working days for us to safely process your request.
- Please note Controlled Drugs will only arrive at the pharmacy on the date they are due.
Please note we are currently reviewing (July 2023) how patients order their repeat medication, it is likely that ordering via e-mail and phone will be removed. More information will follow.
If you need an acute medication, please click here and fill out the acute prescription request form
Please do not visit the surgery to request an acute medication.
You can also phone the surgery on 01257 441 771 and select prescriptions from the main menu.
Collecting your prescription
Please do not visit the surgery to collect your prescription unless we ask you to do so.
We will send your prescription electronically to your nominated pharmacy.
Prescriptions charges and exemptions
Extensive exemption and remission arrangements protect those likely to have difficulty in paying charges (NHS prescription and dental charges, optical and hospital travel costs).
The NHS prescription charge is a flat-rate amount which successive Governments have thought it reasonable to charge for those who can afford to pay for their medicines. Prescription prepayment certificates (PPCs) offer real savings for people who need extensive medication.
These charges apply in England only. In Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales prescriptions are free of charge.
Click here for details of the current charges
If you will have to pay for four or more prescription items in three months, or more than 14 items in 12 months, you may find it cheaper to buy a pre payment certificate.
- The quickest way to order a PPC is online - Buy or Renew a PPC Online
- If you need help buying a PPC, call us on 0300 330 1341
There is further information about prescription exemptions and fees on the NHS website
Questions about your prescription
If you have questions about your medicine or your prescription please contact the surgery.
Your local pharmacists can also answer any questions about your prescription. They can answer questions on medicines you can buy without a prescription.
Find a pharmacy
NHS Medicines A to Z
Find a Pharmacy
Find a pharmacy near to you